How The Gut Repair & Detox Program Can Change Your Health
If you’re like over 50% of the population, chances are you’re suffering from a digestive related health issue, that’s having a negative impact on your day to day function. Whether it’s fatigue, Irritable Bowel Syndrome – gas, bloating, diarrhoea, or constipation, chronic reflux, an inability to lose weight, thrush, acne, even depression and anxiety – these are just some of the typical conditions resulting from a poorly functioning digestive system.
But the answer to these problems and more, is the Eat Yourself Healthy™ Gut Repair & Detox Packs which have been designed by renowned Clinical Nutritionist, Sally Joseph, to be the most effective on the market.
Formulated using quality natural ingredients, to cleanse your body of excess toxins, reduce inflammation and restore optimal function back to your digestive system, so you’ll not only feel great, but look great as well! Whether you want to lose weight the healthy way and keep it off, overcome chronic digestive issues, or simply feel re-energised and get that healthy glow back, the Gut Repair and Detox packs are your safest and most effective starting point to achieve your health goals. No more heart burn medications, laxatives or counting calories and taking dodgy diet pills to lose weight, your search for answers to your health problems, ends here!
Why do we need to detox?
Excess exposure to chronic stress and toxins are two of the major causes of a poorly functioning digestive system – resulting in ill health and chronic disease. Most of us fail to drink enough filtered water each day, relying on coffee and sugar to mainatin our energy and eat way too many overly processed foods, and not enough fresh organic fruit and vegetables, whilst spending the majority of our day sedentary at our desk. All of these factors combined, compound over time to bring about a negative shift in our health and wellbeing, that could be easily prevented – if only we made a few simple changes to our diet and lifestyle and supported our digestive system.
“Living in the modern world, means our bodies are exposed to a cocktail of chemical toxins each and every day. These accumulate over time within the liver, kidneys, bowel and lymphatic system. Although our body is capable of processing toxins for elimination, it is not designed to handle the level of toxicity we expose it to.”
Common sources of toxicity include
- Household cleaning products
- Personal care products – hair and skin care, cosmetics and deodorants
- Foods sprayed with pesticides, herbicides and fungicides
- Xeno (synthetic) oestrogens found in the oral contraceptive pill, personal care products, plastics containing BPA, growth hormones fed to beef cattle and fish, such as salmon
- Agricultural and industrial run off into waterways – contain traces of heavy metals
- Artificial chemical additives in processed foods
- Excess coffee and alcohol consumption
- Pharmaceutical and recreational drugs, e.g. antibiotics, pain killers, etc.
How do I know if I need to repair my gut and detox?
- Do you feeling sluggish on waking or after eating?
- Do you suffer bad breath?
- Do you find it difficult to lose weight?
- Do you suffer from IBS – gas & bloating, gut aches, diarrhea or constipation
- Do you suffer from thrush, jock itch, or dandruff?
- Do you suffer seasonal allergies, sinus or hay fever?
- Do you suffer skin conditions such as acne, eczema or psoriasis
- Do you have dark circles under your eyes, or is your complexion dull?
- Do you experience PMT or painful period?
- Do you regularly consume processed foods?
- Do you regularly crave sugar?
- Do you smoke?
- Do you consume caffeine daily?
- Do you regularly drink alcohol?
- Do you take pharmaceutical medications eg: contraceptive pill, antibiotics, pain killers, blood pressure or cholesterol medications?
- Do you use chemical based personal care products or cosmetics?
- Do you use chemical household cleaning products?
- Are you exposed to environmental pollutants from car exhausts and smog?
If you answer YES 3 or more of these questions, this is an indication your health and wellbeing will strongly benefit from doing my gut repair and detox program.
Health benefits of doing Sally’s Gut Repair & Detox Program
- More energy and vitality
- Improved metabolism and weight-loss
- Clearer skin and a healthier complexion
- Switch off sugar cravings
- Improved mental clarity and more stable moods
- Deeper sleep and energized upon waking
- Regular bowel movements
- No more gas, bloating or abdominal pain
- Shinier hair and stronger nails
- Strong immune defenses
- Easier periods or menopause
By embarking on Sally’s professionally designed Gut Repair & Detox program, you will be taking the first step towards restoring your digestive function and overall health, whilst preventing chronic illness and disease later in life.
“In my clinical experience treating over a thousand patients, 99% of them suffered from digestive related issues, along with sluggish liver and bowel function, but thankfully the majority experienced major health benefits after completing the Gut Repair & Detox program – which is why I recommend anyone searching for answers to chronic health problems, or if you simply want to overhaul your health, no matter where it’s at, give this program a go and I guarantee you won’t be sorry about the results!”
What You’ll Learn on The Gut Repair & Detox program
- Each program will teach you how to adopt healthy eating habits for life whilst being able to take control of your digestive health.
- Both Gut Repair and Detox packs include a copy of Sally’s best selling e-book Eat Yourself Healthy which includes over 40 delicious healthy recipes, a weekly meal plan, shopping lists and food and symptom diary to track your progress.
- After completing the gut repair and detox program, your body will be better equipped to handle the demands of a busy lifestyle without the negative effects on your health. You will also have a deeper understanding about what foods will nourish your body and maintain an optimal weight and those that are best avoided to.