BioCeuticals IsoWhey Professional is a high concentration whey protein, also containing minerals and L-carnitine. IsoWhey Professional was developed by nutritional biochemist Dr Robert Buist.
- No more than 2.0g of fat in every serving.
- Offers 19g of whey protein in every serving.
- Maintains high grade protein through micro, cold and ultra-filtration extraction processes. This also helps maintain the immunoglobulin content in whey.
- Contains a high dose of biologically active whey – approximately 19g of whey protein per serve.
- Less than 2.0g fat per serve.
- Uses cold, micro and ultra filtration extraction techniques to ensure a high grade protein and maintain the immunoglobulin content of whey.
- Fortified with L-carnitine and high potency minerals including chromium.
Each Serving (35g) Contains*:
|Carbohydrate – total||.8.9g|
|Available – sugars||0.9g|
|Unavailable – xylitol||6.5g|
|Fat – total||1.9g|
|Bovine serum albumin||418mg|
*Based on average amounts.
Whey protein concentrate, xylitol, whey protein isolate, cocoa powder, chocolate flavour, calcium carbonate, potassium aspartate, magnesium oxide, l-carnitine tartrate, xanthan gum, cream flavour, chromium amino acid chelate.
Adults: Add one serve (35g) into 150-200mL of low-fat milk, soy milk or water. Consume 1-2 servings daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. High protein diets increase the body’s need for water. It is recommended to increase your daily water intake when using IsoWhey® Professional.