BioCeuticals Aminoplex Whey provides a good source of high quality protein from whey protein isolate and whey protein concentrate together with L-carnitine and minerals. When part of a healthy varied diet, protein, vitamins and minerals are beneficial to the body. Adequate protein intake is necessary for tissue building and repair and contributes to the growth and maintenance of muscle mass. Adequate magnesium contributes to the maintenance of healthy nerve and muscle function, is necessary for normal protein synthesis and contributes to normal energy metabolism. Iodine and calcium contribute to normal energy metabolism; chromium contributes to normal macronutrient metabolism; and vitamin D contributes to the funciton of the immune system.
- A good source of protein with more than 20g of high quality, biologically active protein per serve, in the form of whey protein isolate (WPI) and high-grade whey protein concentrate (WPC).
- Only 5.4g of carbohydrates per serve.
- Less than 1.6g of saturated fat per serve.
- Contains magnesium for normal muscle function and energy metabolism.
- Contains chromium for normal metabolism of macronutrients.
- Added vitamin D for the maintenance of normal muscle function, normal bone structure and normal function of the immune system.
- Added iodine for normal energy metabolism and normal production of thyroid hormones.
- Added inositol and medium chained triglycerides (MCT).
- Sweetened with xylitol and stevia.
- Uses cold, micro and ultra filtration extraction techniques to ensure a high-grade protein and maintain the immunoglobulin content of whey.
- No artificial sweeteners, colours, flavours or preservatives.
|Each 32g serving contains:*|
|Unavailable carbohydrates (xylitol)||3.5g|
|Immunoglobulin G (IgG)||704.2mg|
|Bovine serum albumin||459.1mg|
|Amino Acid Profile:|
|Branch Chain Amino Acid Profile:|
*Based on average amounts.
Ingredients: whey protein concentrate, whey protein isolate, xylitol, medium chain triglycerides, calcium carbonate, cream flavour, potassium aspartate, vanilla flavour, magnesium oxide, xanthan gum, L-carnitine tartrate, Stevia rebaudiana (stevia), inositol, potassium iodide, chromium amino acid chelate, vitamin D3.
Mix 1 serve (1.5 scoops = 32g) into 200mL of low-fat milk, soy milk or water. Consume 1-2 servings daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.