BioCeuticals CardioNutrients protects your body from harmful free radicals through the use of powerful antioxidants. It also contains several nutrients to help boost the effectiveness of your cardiovascular system and enhance your metabolism.
- Coenzyme Q10 offers several benefits such as improving the function of your cardiac muscle, strengthening your heart and increasing the production of cellular energy.
- Improve the health of your nerves and muscles with magnesium.
- Effectively delivers magnesium to cells with the help of essential orotic acid.
- Increase the production of cellular energy with alpha lipoic acid.
- Coenzyme Q10 may actually reduce levels of LDL cholesterol oxidation.
|Each Capsule Contains:|
|Ubidecarenone (coenzyme Q10)||75mg|
|R,S-alpha Lipoic acid||75mg|
|Magnesium (as orotate 500mg)||32mg|
|d-alpha-Tocopherol (equiv. natural vitamin E 5IU)||3.36mg|
- Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) is required for cellular energy production in cardiac muscle and provides nutritional support for healthy heart muscle function.
- CoQ10 may assist in reducing LDL cholesterol oxidation.
- Alpha lipoic acid demonstrates unique lipophilic and hydrophilic antioxidant activity and extends the functional capacities of other antioxidants including vitamins C and E, glutathione and CoQ10.
- Alpha lipoic acid is involved in the metabolism of nitric oxide in vascular endothelial cells and is required for cellular energy production.
- Magnesium is intrinsic to the healthy conduction of nerves and muscle contraction.
- Orotic acid acts as a mineral transporter, delivering magnesium into cells and is responsible for binding magnesium to its receptor sites within the heart.
Adults: Take 1 capsule twice daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Caution taking anti-coagulant medications such as aspirin and warfarin.