Vitamin D3 is extremely important for a healthy immune system, while maintain an effective calcium metabolism. It also helps with bone, heart and kidney health. A group of the Australian and New Zealand Bone and Mineral Society, Endocrine Society of Australia and Osteoporosis Australia stated that a large majority of Australians do not receive enough vitamin D in their diets.
• Maintains healthy prostate differentiation with the help of Vitamin D3.
• Assists the cardiovascular, immune and skeletal systems.
• Works to absorb calcium and improve calcium metabolism.
• Certified Halal.
• Vanilla flavoured.
Cholecalciferol (equiv. to vitamin D3 1000IU) 25µg
Nutritional support for the maintenance of healthy skeletal, cardiovascular and immune systems.
Vitamin D3 is involved in healthy prostate cell differentiation.
Supplementation may help reduce the risk of falls in older adults which in turn may help reduce the risk of fractures.
Vitamin D is now recognised not only for its importance in promoting bone health in children and adults but also for reducing the risk of chronic diseases, including auto immune, common cancers such as breast cancer, collateral cardiovascular disease, and under active thyroid function.
Recommended doses are any where from 3000IU to 10,000IU depending on your health condition and requirements.
We recommend taking BioCeuticals D3 Drops Forte with Advacal and Ultra Potent C for maximum results.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Always read label. Use only as directed.