BioCeuticals DHA Omega offers two important omega-3 fatty acids: docosahexanoic acid (DHA) and eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA). The concentrated ratio of DHA to EPA is very high at 430mg to 90mg. DHA is an important component of cell membranes found in brain cells.
DHA is very important during pregnancy and breastfeeding as it is essential for regular development of the brain, nervous system and eyes of the baby.
- May reduce the chances of age-related cognitive decline, while improve cognitive reasoning and overall brain function.
- DHA may help in making people feel better in general. It increases mood in teenagers, children and adults.
- Infant growth and development is nurtured since the DHA is transferred from mother to child through breast milk.
Each Capsule Contains:
|Concentrated omega-3 triglycerides-fish||1000 mg|
|equiv. docosahexaenoic acid (DHA)||430 mg|
|equiv. eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA)||90 mg|
- DHA may assist in the maintenance of healthy brain and cognitive function and help to reduce the risk of age-related cognitive decline.
- DHA may assist in maintaining normal healthy mood in teenagers, adults, the elderly, and during pregnancy and postpartum.
- DHA is transferred from the mother to infant through breast milk; maternal intake is important for infant growth and development.
- DHA Omega contains high quality EPAX® concentrated omega-3 triglycerides-fish produced via an exclusive purification process to ensure the highest quality and purity. Organic contaminants such as heavy metals, dioxins, and polychlorinated biphenyls (PCBs) are reduced to below currently mandated regulatory limits.
Adults: Take 1-2 capsules daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Always read label. Use only as directed.