BioCeuticals GlucoFactors Forte, featuring GLUTForce™, is a herbal formula, consisting of goat’s rue and bitter melon that helps maintain regular blood glucose levels.
Goat’s rue has always been used in traditional western medicine while gymnema, fenugreek and bitter melon have been used in Ayurvedic medicine to support healthy blood sugar metabolism. Alpha lipoic acid, chromium and biotin help stabilise the blood glucose levels.
- Following evidence from studies and research, GlucoFactors Forte controls healthy glycaemic control. It also assists in maintaining regular blood glucose levels in healthy people.
- Metabolises carbohydrates.
- For diets with high carbohydrate intake, it offers biotin, lipoic acid and chromium.
- Alpha lipoic acid is a potential antioxidant, while helping with the glucose metabolism in your body. It also fights off free radicals.
- Chromium for glucose utilization and glycaemic control.
Each Capsule Contains:
|Herbal extracts equiv. to dry:|
|Gymnema sylvestre (gymnema) leaf||1.45g|
|Trigonella foenum-graecum (fenugreek) seed||400mg|
|Chromium (as chloride)||200µg|
|Chromium (as nicotinate)||50µg|
- Each capsule provides 250µg of Chromium to support healthy glucose metabolism.
- Features two forms of Chromium to maximise availability.
- Gymnema and Fenugreek are herbs traditionally used to support healthy glucose metabolism.
- Alpha-lipoic acid is a potent fat and water soluble antioxidant that supports glucose transport and metabolism.
Adults: Take 1 capsule daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.