BioCeuticals Methyl-Max boosts your metabolism with its combination of serine, vitamin B6, vitamin B12 and folic acid.
- May reduce the chances of a baby having neural tube defects if the mother takes folic acid every day for one month before conception and during pregnancy.
- Vitamin B6 helps with neurotransmitter synthesis, while vitamin B12 may help with memory.
- Vitamin B12 and folic acid also help with maintaining healthy blood.
- Many elderly people have vitamin B12 deficiency and may benefit from Methyl-Max.
Each Capsule Contains:
|equiv. to pyridoxine (vitamin B6)||16.45mg|
|equiv. to pyridoxine (vitamin B6)||3.42mg|
|Cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12)||500µg|
- Folic acid, when taken daily for one month prior to conception and during pregnancy, may reduce the risk of a woman having a child with neural tube defects.
- Vitamin B6 is involved in neurotransmitter synthesis and, with folic acid plus vitamin B12, may assist in the maintenance of normal healthy memory function.
- A source of vitamin B12 and folic acid; may assist in maintaining normal healthy blood.
- Vegetarians and the elderly are at risk of developing vitamin B12 deficiency and may benefit from supplementation.
Adults: Take 1 capsule daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.