BioCeuticals UltraBiotic Urinary Care promotes the maintenance of urinary tract health. Cranberry may help to reduce the frequencey of recurrent cystitis while Lactobacillus plantarum helps to maintain the balance of healthy flora in the urinary tract. Pomegranate is a rich source of antioxidants and adequate vitamin D3 is fundamental to supporting a healthy urinary tract.
- Cranberry and Lactobacillus plantarum both inhibit the binding of E. coli to the wall of the urinary tract, reducing the incidence and frequency of recurrent cystitis.
- Lactobacillus plantarum may assist in the restoration and maintenance of healthy flora in the urogenital tract, guarding against cystitis and colonisation of pathogenic bacteria.
- Cranberry may assist in relieving and alleviating urinary odour with incontinence by reducing fermentation of unfriendly bacteria.
- Pomegranate is a rich source of the antioxidant ellagic acid.
- Vitamin D stimulates the body’s antimicrobial defence system in the urogenital tract.
- Uses CranPACs® highly concentrated cranberry extract, providing standardised proanthocyanidins 36mg per daily dose.
- Uses modified release capsules for optimal metabolism and efficacy.
Each capsule contains:
|Lactobacillus plantarum||12.5 billionCFU|
Herbal extract equiv. to fresh:
|equiv. to proanthocyanidins calculated as procyanidin A2||18mg|
|Vaccinium macrocarpon (Cranberry) fruit||10.8g|
Herbal extract equiv. to dry:
|equiv. to punicalagins||150mg|
|Punica granatum (pomegranate) fruit||3.75g|
|equiv. to vitamin D3||500IU|
|Cholecalciferol (vitamin D)||12.5mcg|
Adults:Take 1 capsule in the morning and 1 capsule at night, daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.