BioCeuticals Vitex Capsules are suitable for the relief of symptoms associated with PMS, including breast pain, irritability, fluid retention, cravings and hormonal acne. Chaste tree has been traditionally used in western herbal medicine for mentstrual cycle irregularities and as a tonic for the reproductive system.
- Standardised to two iridoid glycosides – aucubin and agnuside.
- Relieves symptoms of premenstrual syndrome (PMS) including breast tenderness, fluid retention, cramps, food cravings, irritability, mood swings, nervous tension, headaches and insomnia.
- Provides symptomatic relief of pain associated with cyclic mastalgia (breast pain).
- May assist in the management of dysmenorrhoea and menstrual cramps.
- May assist in the management of menstrual irregularities.
- Preliminary data suggests vitex may support fertility in healthy women.
- Traditionally used in western herbal medicine as a tonic for the reproductive system, to balance libido and to ease discomforts of menopause.
- Provides symptomatic relief of hormone-induced acne.
Each capsule contains:
Herbal standardised extracts equiv. to dry:
|Vitex agnus-castus (chaste tree) fruit||1000mg|
|equiv. to aucubin||600mcg|
|equiv. to agnuside||500mcg|
Adults:Take 1 capsule once daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.