Wholefoods Powder Blend
- Rich in protein and fatty acids.
- A good source of antioxidant vitamins, minerals and phytochemicals.
- Belonging to the ginger family and native to southeast India, it has long been used in both Chinese and Indian medicine.
- Contains antioxidant curcuminoids, the most important of which is curcumin.
- Native to the Northern Territory and the northwestern parts of Western Australia, is the richest naturally occurring source of vitamin C worldwide.
- A combination of certified organic sprouted pea fibre with wild-sea harvested minerals derived from calcified red seaweed.
- Provides 3g of fibre and 425mg elemental calcium per 5g serve, in addition to 65 other minerals in trace amounts.
- An alkaline plant-based wholefood.
Each 7g serve contains:*
* Based on average amounts.
INGREDIENTS: Organic sacha inchi powder (64%), organic sprouted bio-fermented pea fibre (21%), natural sea mineral complex (derived from Lithothamnium calcareum seaweed) (7%), organic turmeric powder (5%), organic gubinge (Kakadu plum) fruit powder (3%).
Mix 1 serve (2 heaped metric tsp = 7g) into your favourite IsoWhey shake, or sprinkle on yoghurt or museli, for added nutritional benefit.