IsoWhey Wholefoods Organic Bio-Fermented Pea + Brown Rice Protein is an alkaline, low-allergenic protein combination of organic sprouted bio-fermented golden pea and organic sprouted rice proteins uniquely formulated to provide a complete amino acid profile, suitable for vegan and vegetarian diets.
This delicious protein powder boasts an innovative nutrient-dense sprouted blend of ancient whole grains, seeds and legumes including quinoa, amaranth, buckwheat, millet, chia, alfalfa, flax, sunflower, pumpkin, chia and sesame for added nutritional benefit. As well as providing a range of antioxidant-rich superfoods to nutritionally support health, including sacha inchi, maca, raw cacao, gubinge and lucuma.
- Low-allergenic vegetarian/vegan protein blend providing a complete amino acid profile, including branched chain amino acids.
- Excellent alternative source of protein for people who are intolerant to dairy and whey-based protein.
- Protein assists muscle growth and repair, when consumed as part of a healthy and varied diet.
- Features a highly nutritious sprouted grain blend and antioxidant-rich superfoods.
- Easy to digest.
- Naturally filling and provides a source of energy.
- Natural source of fibre.
- Coconut water supports natural hydration and supplies electrolytes, carbohydrates and protein.
- Free from GMO ingredients, dairy, gluten, soy, eggs and nuts.
- Contains no artificial colours, flavours, sweeteners or preservatives.
- Delicious vanilla and lucuma flavour.
- Certified organic.
Each 25g serving contains:*
|Organic sprouted bio-fermented golden pea protein**||15.9g|
|Organic sprouted brown rice protein**||5.3g|
|Organic sprouted golden pea fibre**||1.6g|
|Organic lucuma fruit powder**||0.5g|
|Organic sprout blend**||0.4g|
|Organic maca root powder**||0.2g|
|Organic raw cacao powder**||0.2g|
|Organic sacha inchi protein powder**||0.2g|
|Coconut juice powder||0.2g|
|Organic sweet potato root (of vine) powder**||0.1g|
|Organic gubinge (Kakadu plum) fruit powder**||0.01g|
* Based on average amounts. ** Certified organic. 97.6% certified organic content.