If sipping fresh Chai in India sounds like your cup of tea, then all you need to do is follow these three easy steps to go into the draw to win an economy return flight to India!
3. Buy two or more packs of either Rainbow Organic Chai or Spiced Dandelion tea online (You can also buy one of each to enter into the draw)
If you have been looking for a tasty incentive to give up or cut back on your coffee consumption, then what better way than with a chance to win a flight to sip delicious chai tea in India
*Terms and conditions apply – see below
NSW Permit No. LTPS/ 12/02913
- Information on how to enter and prizes forms part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Entry is limited to Australian residents over the age of 18. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, the Promoter’s key stakeholders or organisations associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process (including but not limited to tampering by way of use of techniques designed to avoid the payment of data costs). Errors and omissions will be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- To enter, eligible entrants must purchase at least two packets of Chai online, in one transaction, provide their contact details at the time of purchase and have agreed to be contacted by the Promoter. The Entrant will be the original purchaser of the Chai. You can enter as many times as you like.
- Promotion commences at 9:00am AEDST on 12/4/2012. Final entries close at 11.59 am AEST on 11/11/2012. Entries not received by that time and date or not completed in accordance with these Terms and Conditions will be deemed invalid. The prize draw will be by a random selection from all ticket purchasers who have met the entry requirements that will take place at Main Stage, Parramasala Festival, Church Street, Parramatta NSW 2150 at !2 Noon AEST on 11/11/2012. The winner will be notified by email. The winner will have their name published on the Promoters website www.chai.com on 11/11/2012. Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The first valid entry selected will win the prize. The prize is one return airfare flying economy class from Sydney, NSW, Australia to India, up to the value of AUD$2,000 depending on date and destination. The flights must be taken by 11/11/2013. Flights are subject to booking and availability. Travel during peak periods such as embargo periods is not possible. Spending money, meals, additional taxes, insurance, transport to and from departure point, additional transfers and all other ancillary costs are not included and are the responsibility of the winner. Visas and a valid passport are the responsibility of the winner. Winner must ensure that their passport has a minimum validity of six months prior to date of departure. Any travel taxes and/or charges imposed by the Australian Government and/or foreign governments and/or authorities on departing/arriving passengers are included. Frequent flyer points cannot be accrued or redeemed on this prize. Prize is subject to terms and conditions of the individual prize and service provider.
- The total prize value is up to AUD$2,000 depending on date and point of departure. The prize, including any unused portion of a prize, is not transferable or exchangeable and is not redeemable for cash.
- If for any reason a winner does not take an element of the prize by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize or that element of the prize will be forfeited.
- If the prize (or part of the prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
- The Promoter may conduct such further draws at the same time and place as the original draw as are necessary in order to award the prize if it remains unclaimed, subject to any directions form a regulatory authority. Winner’s name will be published on the Promoter’s website www.chai.com.au on 11/11/2012.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law to (a) disqualify any Entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Conditions of Entry; f) Any tax liability incurred by a winner or Entrant; or g) use of the prize.
- All entries become the property of the Promoter. By entering the promotion, unless otherwise advised by the Entrant, each Entrant consents to the information they submit with their entry being entered into a database and the Promoter may use this information in any media for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes without any further reference or payment or other compensation to the Entrant. All personal details of the Entrants provided by entering the promotion will be stored at the office of the Promoter. A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to that office.
- The Promoter is Chai Tea of 401 Mc Cabes Road, Repton NSW 2454 ABN 71 053 183 421