BioCeuticals NuroSAMe Plus contains 200mg of S-adenosylmethionine (SAMe) and vitamin cofactors to assist in the maintenance of healthy mood. SAMe, folinic acid and vitamin B12 play a role in the synthesis of important neurotransmitters such as dopamine and serotonin. Vitamin B12 and folinic acid are also important cofactors for the synthesis of SAMe within the body.
- Helps maintain healthy mood by increasing dopamine and serotonin levels.
- May assist in the management of medically diagnosed fibromyalgia, providing symptomatic relief from pain, fatigue and mood swings at 600-800mg of SAMe a day.
- Vitamin B12 and folic acid may assist in the maintenance of normal healthy memory function.
- Supports healthy liver function.
- Supports normal healthy homocysteine levels.
- Provides antioxidant support through glutathione synthesis.
- May reduce inflammation and improve joint mobility in arthritis.
- Helps maintain normal blood and form red blood cells.
- B12 and folic acid are involved in the synthesis of SAMe in the body.
- May help to maintain health of vegetarians.
Each tablet contains:
|Ademetionine disulfate tosylate||412.37mg|
|equiv. ademetionine (SAMe)||200mg|
|Calcium folinate (activated vitamin B9)||173.6mcg|
|equiv. to folinic acid||125mcg|
|Cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12)||50mcg|
Adults:Take 1 tablet twice daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.