BioCeuticals OmegaSure Liquid Fish Oil is an orange flavoured fish oil that provides beneficial fatty acids such as eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA).
- A great alternative to the regular fish oil capsules. Many people find it difficult to swallow the capsules or hard to take multiple capsules every day.
- 1050mg EPA and 750mg DHA for every serving.
- Great orange flavoured taste.
- Antioxidants are protected with amber glass bottles with vitamin E.
Each Serving (5mL)Contains:
|—docosahexaenoic acid (DHA)||750mg|
|—eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA)||1050mg|
|Total omega-3 (DHA, EPA & total omega-3 provided as fish oil)||2250mg|
|Carbohydrate – total||0g|
Fish oil (sardine and anchovy: 96.9%), natural flavour (orange oil essential; 2.5%), antioxidant (concentrated mixed tocopherols [vitamin E]; 0.5%)
- An excellent choice for individuals who find it difficult to consume the recommended 2-3 dietary serves of fish per week, or those who find capsules hard to swallow.
- Lightly flavoured with natural orange peel extract.
- Packaged in amber glass bottles with natural vitamin E for additional antioxidant protection.
- Do not use if seal on cap is broken.
- Store in cool dark place below 25ºC.
- Close cap tightly after opening.
- Refrigerate after opening
- Fish oils are generally regarded as safe in pregnancy and lactation.1-4
- No added corn, dairy, gluten, soy protein or wheat.
Adults: Add one teaspoon (5mL) daily to juice or food.