BioCeuticals ProbioZyme is a blend of probiotics and plant-derived enzymes that help to breakdown lactose, lipids and carbohydrates. It assists in maintaining healthy intestinal flora with the use of dairy-free probiotics.
- Includes vegetarian enzymes for breaking down cellulose, protein, fat, lactose and carbohydrates.
- Increases the quality of your intestinal flora and improves your digestion.
|Each Capsule Contains:|
|Lactobacillus acidophilus(CUL21 + CUL60)||10 billion|
|CFUBifidobacterium bifidum (CUL20)||250 million|
|CFUBifidobacterium lactis (CUL34)||2.25 billion CFU|
- DU:alpha-amylase dextrinising units;
- CU:cellulase units;
- ALU: acid lactase units;
- LU: lipase units;
- HUT: haemoglobin unit tyrosine base;
- CFU: colony-forming units.
Contains LAB4 probiotics:
- Clinically demonstrated to enhance the quality of life of people with medically diagnosed
irritable bowel syndrome (IBS):
- Reduces the number of days abdominal pain is experienced.
- Provides temporary relief of the symptoms associated with IBS.
- Involved in the healthy homeostasis of intestinal flora.
- Maintains healthy digestive function.
- Provides support for a healthy gastrointestinal immune system.
A broad spectrum of vegetarian enzymes to assist in the digestion of:
Adults: Take 1 capsule once to three times daily with food, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.